Looking for the perfect location for your special day?
Our 30-acre site offers multiple wedding venues nestled among themed gardens along the Umpqua River in the beautiful destination town of Elkton, Oregon.
We specialize in affordable DIY (Do it Yourself) events, where you bring your vision and creativity to transform a beautiful space into your ideal setting. An on-site wedding coordinator is available to discuss plans and prices and to help with arrangements.
On Site Amenities
ECEC offers warm, friendly hospitality at the best price available with no hidden fees. Choose from multiple sites and a la carte furnishings ranging from tables and chairs to decorative pillars and rustic canvas tents (perfect for events at Fort Umpqua!) Your event cost is based on the space and amenities you choose and the size of your event.
Our grounds feature:
- Indoor and outdoor venues available for the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner and wedding party preparation / changing room.
- A commercial kitchen (available when our cafe is closed).
- Flexible hours to meet your needs and backup plans for unforeseeable circumstances.
- No corkage fees.
- Your guests are welcome to tour our butterfly pavilion, native plant park and historic Fort Umpqua during our open hours.
- No other weddings will be booked on your special day.
Create the day you want by hiring your own caterer and photographer, or organize your friends and family to make it all happen. New to Elkton? Here are some resources that can help you plan.
Phil Berglund 541-849-2106
Joe Ross 541-673-9759
Adam Miller 650-804-2049
Hat Trick / Linda Golden 541-817-4912
Three Good Reasons 541-530-2149
Slow Ponies 541-849-3500
Carol Ridley 541-680-2881
Dawn Photography (Cottage Grove)
Ed Brown / Ibephoto.com 541-430-4313
High Performance Audio Visual 541-677-8894 (Roseburg)
The Flower Basket 541-942-0505 (Cottage Grove)
Food, Lodging & Other activities
Visit our Things to Do in Elkton page for wine and food options, local housing and activities for your guests before and after your event.