Planning an Event?
Whether you are looking for the perfect setting for your family reunion or a unique location for a company retreat, ECEC is an affordable and attractive venue for a wide range of events, including:
- Baby showers
- Memorial services
- Board meetings
- Class reunions
- Weddings and commitment ceremonies
- Planning retreats
- Plein air art classes
- Music festivals
- and more!
We specialize in Do-it-Yourself events. Fees are based on the space needed, number of guests expected, and the a la carte services requested. See our current fee sheet and sample event contract for more information. Contact us to see if your date is available.
Available On Site
Our site features
- Indoor and outdoor venues
- Three outdoor stages
- Extensive gardens
- An attractive event/meeting room with movable tables, wi-fi, projector/screen, and room for 75
- A commercial kitchen (available when our cafe is closed)
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Ample parking for cars, motorcycles and RVs
- Your guests are welcome to enjoy our butterfly pavilion, native plant park and historic Fort Umpqua during our open hours. Guided tours are available with advance notice.
Elkton is a popular destination for family gatherings and group events because of the combination of natural beauty, small town charm and food/wine options. Find more information about local event services and what to do in Elkton.
We are also an affordable option for school field trips, senior center outings and travel groups. Contact us for our group tour fees and to schedule a visit.